Posted by admin on October, 23, 2019
Sharbat Prakaran is formulated from various herbs and Ayurvedic medicines like apple sharbat, Anar sharbat, khas sharbat, giloy sharbat, Gulab sharbat, Chandan sharbat, Nimbu sharbat, bel sharbat, and rakt shodhak sharbat. The unique combination of Sharbat Prakaran helps it to fight various diseases. There are many companies that are engaged in serving their clients with superior quality Sharbat Prakaran. One should go through the benefits of the Sharbat Prakaran before buying it.
Let have look at the benefits of the ingredients of Sharbat Prakaran-
- Anar Sharbat: The Anar or pomegranate sharbat is rich in antioxidants and polyphenols. The sharbat helps in clearing the clogged arteries and beneficial for the disease like atherosclerosis. It also helps in preventing cardiovascular disease, treating erectile dysfunction, lowering blood cholesterol levels, treating cancer, lowering blood pressure, boosting fertility and increasing testosterone levels, treating kidney stones, preventing and treating diabetes, managing symptoms of arthritis, fighting Alzheimer’s disease, promoting oral health, digestive health and weight loss, strengthening the immune system, and treating fatty liver disease.
- Khas Sharbat: Khas Sharbat is a good source of iron, manganese, vitamin B6 and is beneficial in boosting blood circulation. The sharbat is a rich source of zinc and is helpful in keeping various eye issues at bay. Khas sharbat is possibly beneficial in reducing the redness in the eyes caused by excess heat. The sharbat also helps in reducing excessive thirst. Khas sharbat is a good source of antioxidants and helpful in boosting immunity. It is also beneficial in preventing dehydration.
- Giloy Sharbat: Giloy sharbat is the powerhouse of antioxidants that help in boosting immunity. The sharbat is helpful in treating chronic fever, improving digestion, treating diabetes, reducing stress and anxiety, fighting respiratory problems, treating arthritis, reducing asthmatic symptoms, improving vision, reducing signs of aging, etc.
- Gulab Sharbat: Due to its cooling properties, Gulab sharbat has been known to reduce stress and anxiety and calm minds. The fiber in the rose or Gulab helps keep the bowel movement going smoothly. The anti-inflammatory properties of Gulab keep the problems like bloating and acidity at bay. The sharbat keeps your mood swings at bay. It keeps your skin and hair healthy. The antioxidant properties of rose help in reducing wrinkles, aging spots, and fine lines on the skin.
- Chandan Sharbat: This sharbat gives a cooling effect to the heart, stomach, brain, and liver. It is beneficial for weakness and fatigue. It is an excellent stimulant, sedative, antiseptic and cardiac tonic. It also quenches thirst and helpful in improving urine excretion.
- Nimbu Sharbat: This sharbat keeps you hydrated. As lemon is a rich source of vitamin C, which is a strong antioxidant, Nimbu sharbat helps to protect the immune system. It helps in weight loss, improving skin quality, promoting digestion, freshening breath, preventing kidney stones, etc.
- Bel Sharbat: Bel naturally fights viral and bacterial infections and bel sharbat can reduce inflammation, and is considered a good cure for various diseases. The sharbat can relieve constipation, indigestion, diarrhea, ulcers, piles, and respiratory problems. Besides it also helps the body fight against diabetes, cancer, and sexual dysfunctions.
- Rakt Shodhak Sharbat: This sharbat is an excellent herbal remedy for acne problems. It contains is very effective for Psoriasis and acne problems. The sharbat helps in purifying the blood and beneficial in curing constipation, eczema, scabies, herpes, etc.
- Apple Sharbat: Packed with benefits of vitamins and minerals like potassium calcium, and magnesium, apple sharbat give out adequate health punch. Full of pectin and fiber, Apple sharbat helps in boosting energy. Being a good source of phenolic compounds, the sharbat can fight against common infections. Besides, apple sharbat also aids weight control and a healthy heart, helps in keeping liver healthy, curing constipation, preventing anemia, diabetes, etc.
For purchasing Sharbat Prakaran, you need to look out for a trusted Sharbat Prakaran supplier in the market. One can also find top Sharbat Prakaran suppliers in Uttarakhand, instrumental in offering exclusively formulated Sharbat Prakaran to the buyers. The Sharbat Prakaran suppliers in Uttarakhand ensure that the offered product is packed in special tamper-proof packaging so as to keep it intact for a longer duration. This ayurvedic product is made available at a budget-friendly price.