December, 22, 2016
The genesis of Ayurveda is deeply rooted in the ancient book called Charaka Samhita written by the learned Indian scholar Charaka. Thousands of years ago, people of India used this method for holistic treatments and there has been no looking back since then. Ayurvedic medicines have been used in the treatment of many incurable diseases since ages and they have proved highly beneficial. With zero side effects and cent percent positive results, these medicines have been continuously used to cure many diseases. The gist of Ayurveda is to provide benefits by harmonizing the mind, the body and the soul to provide excellent overall health instead of fighting disease.
Mainly practiced in India, other countries like the US practice Ayurveda as a complementary treatment along with Allopathy. Where science fails, Ayurveda comes to the rescue. Unlike allopathic treatments, Ayurvedic medicines treat the person permanently.
Benefits Of Ayurvedic Medicines
Composed of natural herbs and plant extracts, Ayurvedic medicines render no negative effect on the body. These medicines are safe to use and offer excellent health benefits. Some of these benefits are mentioned below.
· Being chemical-free, these medicines have no side effect on the body and treat our systems in a natural and more simplistic way.
· Instead of providing temporary relief, Ayurvedic medicines are said to render permanent solution to all the problems.
· Madhumeha, commonly known as Diabetes can be effectively treated using Ayurvedic medicines that comprise of natural herbs like holy basil, fenugreek, cinnamon, aloe vera, ginseng etc. These herbs help in the proper working of body hormones and thus producing an apt amount of insulin without any chemical treatment.
· Those lacking immunity are prone to get sick even with a slight seasonal change. Ayurvedic medicines help build your immunity and prevent your body from catching diseases quickly. Such medicines are comprised of minerals, vitamins and other herbs that strengthen your body’s defense mechanism thus fighting diseases and keeping you healthy.
· If you are suffering from the problem of indigestion, then fret not, regular intake of Ayurvedic medicines will definitely improve your body’s digestive system and leave you with a happy tummy for the entire lifetime.
· Stress or tension is the biggest problem faced by today’s generation. Ayurveda has many natural medicines and treatments in its bag to combat such problems. Apart from medicines, oil treatments, massages and other treatments are also used in Ayurveda to help you lead a stress-free life.
· High blood pressure or hypertension is very common in today’s fast-paced life. Taking pills can cure this problem on a temporary basis but Ayurvedic medicines will help you find a permanent solution to such problems. Increased used of watermelon, garlic, skim milk, parsley and lemon along with some treatments and yogic exercises will help you fight back hypertension.
The list of the benefits offered by Ayurvedic medicines is unending. Keeping in mind these benefits, many manufacturers in India have come up with a large range of Ayurvedic medicines that help you combat illness and lead a healthy life. Stay away from allopathic treatment as much as you can and opt for Ayurvedic treatment to enjoy a permanent cure at a much cheaper rate.